Student Accounts Office
The student accounts office aims to provide superior customer service while maintaining professional ethics and integrity.
We are responsible for:
- Billing for tuition, health insurance, and fees;
- Processing payments for student accounts; and
- Collecting outstanding balances for those students who have withdrawn, graduated, or are on a leave of absence.
Michael Singletary, bursar
Lisa Consolmagno, accounts receivable assistant
Please contact student accounts with questions regarding your bill.
Office Hours and Location
The student accounts office is located on the 2nd floor of the R.W. Kern Center.
If you need to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413.559.6982.
We check email daily and we attempt to respond to all messages within the same weekday if received by 3 p.m. Eastern Time.
About Your Statement
Please note that as of July 1, Hampshire will have an updated payment platform.
Beginning July 1, students will need to add their authorized party(s) access to their account by logging in to TheHub, selecting Students, and under the Financial Info Section, selecting Nelnet Payment Plans.
From there, you will then be directed to log in to Self Service. Continue by selecting Proceed to Processor on the right and choosing Add an Authorized Party.
We strongly encourage all students to add authorized party access for parents, guardians, or other individuals who will be paying for their student account charges.
Find more information about your payment options.
Students are billed on a semester basis:
- Billed: First week of July
- Payment Deadline: August 1
- Billed: First week of December
- Payment Deadline for Returning Students: January 2
- Payment Deadline for New Students: February 1
- Students may incur additional charges via their OneCard. Please visit the OneCard page for an explanation of potential charges
- Fines or other fees incurred may also be charged to a student’s account in accordance with the Student Handbook.
- If a student incurs additional charges to their student account, the charges are due within 30 days. Students can view their balance 24/7 by logging into TheHub.
Any changes in personal information such as address, phone, or name changes should be reported via email to email@example.com.
Questions related to financial aid should be directed to the financial aid office at 413.559.5484 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.