The OneCard is the official identification card of Hampshire College, and is issued to every student and employee.
OneCard IDs are used for many services
- External door access at student residences Merrill, Dakin, Greenwich, and Prescott 103 and 105
- All dining services locations: dining commons and The Bridge Cafe
- Libraries: access to Hampshire College and Five College libraries, as well as interlibrary loan
- Robert Crown Center: access to the athletic facilities
What should I do if my OneCard stops working, is lost, or stolen?
- Contact the OneCard office immediately if your card is lost or stolen and we will deactivate it.
- Contact the housing operations office (HOO) at 413.559.5453 during business hours (8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.) to sign out a temporary card for residential use.
- Make an appointment with the OneCard office via email to get a new ID, and return your temporary card on the next business day.
- You need to bring an alternate form of picture ID to the dining commons when you have a temporary card so they can verify you are an active student. You will not be allowed to enter the dining commons with just a temporary card.
If your OneCard is scratched or cracked and does not work due to normal wear and tear, there is no charge for a replacement card.
- You do not get a new photo taken for the no-charge replacement.
- If you wish to have a new photo, or the damage is not due to normal wear and tear, a $25.00 replacement charge will be billed directly to your student account.
Location and Hours
The OneCard office is located on the ground floor of the library next to the campus police parking office. Enter through the back of the library, and the OneCard office is on your immediate left.
Walk-in office hours
Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.