Human Resources News and Policy Updates
As human resources continues to revise the policy manual, this space will serve as an additional venue for sharing information on any updated policies and/or new policies, as well as significant human resources and payroll announcements.
An important goal of the human resources office is to keep the Hampshire community informed. Please feel free to send any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding the content of this page to email@example.com.
New Policies and Updates
- Telework and Flexible Work Schedule Policy - June 16, 2021 (pdf)
- Extra Hours and Overtime Policy (pdf)
- Sexual Misconduct, Relationship Violence, and Stalking Policy
- The Path of a Report of Student Sexual Misconduct (pdf)
- The Path of a Report of Employee Sexual Misconduct (pdf)
- Intellectual Property Policy (pdf)
- Political and Campaign Activities Policy (pdf)
- Hampshire College Staff Workforce Reduction FAQ
- Staff Voluntary Furlough Program
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Tuition Grants for Dependent Children policy: January 2015 revision (pdf)
- Change in Vacation Policy - June 30, 2020 (pdf)