Outdoor Programs, Recreation, and Athletics
Rock climbing, skiing, kayaking, martial arts, basketball, soccer, tennis, hiking, whitewater rafting, yoga, aquatics. With Hampshire's exceptional outdoor and athletics program, this is just the tip of your inner adventurer's iceberg.
Outdoor Programs, Recreation, and Athletics (OPRA) offer extensive opportunities for our students:
- Learn a new skill in our outdoors program.
- Join one of the athletic teams.
- Try out one of the many forms of martial arts that we offer.
- Check out the numerous recreation and fitness opportunities.
- Get certified in various disciplines.
The area is extremely well-known for the many diverse mountain biking trails. Check a bike out from the Bike Shop and hit the trails!
OPRA gives special emphasis on combining your outdoor and physical learning experiences with the rest of College life. With 800 acres of meadows and woods, a nearby mountain range, tennis courts, soccer fields, indoor track, climbing wall, saunas, and a pool, this is easier than you might expect.