Advisory Council on Hampshire's Commitment to Anti-Racism
The Advisory Council on Hampshire's Commitment to Anti-Racism will consult campus constituencies and think broadly about the issues that Hampshire College needs to address about racism and supporting members of under-represented communities on campus. The council will:
- Document themes and concerns raised by members of our community.
- Review staffing resources that serve under-represented communities on campus.
- Review all policies and practices to address racism on campus, and propose additions.
- Develop institutional goals relating to these concerns.
- Develop evaluation methods to determine whether we are achieving our goals.
- Make recommendations to the President by spring 2017 about how to implement change in these areas that address and resolve concerns.
View Fall Semester Report
Amanda Crausman F13
Kamal Gatewood F14