The purchasing office provides assistance to all departments with procuring equipment, furniture, services, and supplies. Our mission is to direct consumers charged with purchasing for the College to goods and services that provide high quality and service at the lowest possible cost.
Nearly all employees play an active role in the purchasing function, either by buying items themselves or by requesting that purchases be made. Most of what we use in our daily work, from office supplies to work stations, has been acquired according to procedures developed in the purchasing office. Since most faculty and staff are involved in this activity, the purchasing office has produced a manual. It is intended to clarify what is expected of us when we obtain goods and services for the College.
The purchasing office oversees accounts payable, the bookstore, the campus fleet, the duplication center, and the post office.
Please contact Marge with the following types of questions:
- Datatel Requistion Module training or documentation
- Purchasing Card Program management
- E-Procurement System Management
- Fleet Management
- Duplication Center Management
Please contact Heather with the following types of questions:
- General Purchasing Questions such as "which vendors has the College used in the past for...?" or "what is the best method for purchasing...?"
- New vendor requests
- JP Morgan Chase website questions
- Issues logging into the Eprocurement or JP Morgan Chase site
- Purchase Order/Requisition System assistance