Much of what is in this website links to the Hampshire College Student Handbook.
Advisors are Essential
Advisors play a vital part in the lives of our students, and good advising is essential to the success of the College. Advising requires strong interpersonal skills, a deep base of knowledge about the College's curriculum, and easy familiarity with a lot of procedural detail.
- Div I Advising
- Div II Advising
- Div III Advising
- Wicked important dates and deadlines for faculty (pdf)
Understanding the Divisional System
- Overview of the Academic Program
- Div I, Div II, and Div III Student Deadlines
- Field Guide for Tutorial Faculty 2014-2015 (pdf)
- Division III Guide for Faculty 2014-2015 (pdf)
- Division III Advanced Educational Activities (pdf)
- Division III Calendar for Fall 2014 Graduation (pdf)
- Division III Calendar for May 2015 Graduation (pdf)
Student Requirements and Policies
- Course Registration Dates, Information, and Forms (from central records)
- Disabilities Services
- Students on Field Study, Exchange, or Leave
- Faculty and Staff Resources (from the global education office)
- Contact Us
Looking for information on the following? Academic records, transcripts, enrollment and/or graduation, course registration, and other College records and statistics: Try central records.