Work Order Procedure
Getting started with MySchoolBuilding.com (aka SchoolDude).
How to Enter a Facilities and Grounds Work Order
MySchoolbuilding.com is where you as a requestor will go to make all of your new work order requests. If you are a new requestor (you haven't been entered into the system before), follow these steps to set up your requestor name and enter yourself into the system:
- Go to Work Order System
- Enter your organization account number in the space provided.
- Organization account number: 670970164
- Submittal Password: password
- Click Submit Organization.
The best way to get help on this work order system is to click on the top right hand corner of screen where it says help. After you hit help, a list of manuals will appear. Choose "Requestor" and there are step-by-step instructions.
Which Craft to Choose?
- Wardrobes on walls
- Roof leaks
- Hang pictures/corkboards
- Remove door frames
- Gas smell
- No hot water
- Ladders (12 and 18 foot)
- Remove graffiti
- Salt sidewalks
- Deal with excess water due to floods
- Move student rooms and offices
- Energy management
- Gas stoves
Environmental Health and Safety
- Ladders (12 foot)
- Smoke detectors
- Loss of power
- Circuit breakers (with details such as location)
- Electric stoves
- Salt roads
- Pick up recycling
- Broken glass on ground
- Jump start cars from 6 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Contact Josiah Erikson at 413.559.6091
- During weekday hours of 8:30-4:30 call 413.559.6614
- After hours call Campus Safety and Security at 413.559.5424
- Faculty/Staff: Call the facilities and grounds office at 413.559.6614
- Students: Call the housing operations assistant for work orders at 413.559.5453