My Financial Aid
You are able to review your financial aid information online.
- Continuing students: Review your financial aid application status by logging onto TheHub and clicking on the "My Financial Aid" link.
- New student applicants: Review your financial aid application status by logging onto Explore Hampshire using your applicant portal account you received after submitting your application; click on the "My Financial Aid" link under the Financial Aid Checklist; log on again using the same user name and password. For applicant portal user name and password problems, please contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are seven tabs on the top of the "My Financial Aid" screen: Home, My Award Letter, My Documents, My Messages, My Current Federal Loans, My Loan History, and My Disbursements. Each tab provides specific information about your financial aid application:
- check for missing data and/or documents for your aid application on the My Documents tab;
- link to required forms on the My Documents tab;
- review messages related to your financial aid application on the My Messages tab;
- print your award letter on the My Award Letter tab;
- accept or decline your awards on the My Award Letter tab; click on the Accept/Decline box on each individual award line;
- track the disbursement of your aid to your college bill on the My Disbursements tab; and
- review your accumulated federal loan debt by viewing the My Current Federal Loans and My Loan History tabs.
Note that you may not see all of the tabs when you access "My Financial Aid." Some tabs will not be available until your application reaches a certain stage; for example, the My Award Letter tab will not be available until your aid application is complete and your aid has been determined.
If you experience any difficulties accessing "My Financial Aid," please contact the financial aid office by phone at 413.559.5484 or by email at email@example.com.