See our planning for 2020–21.

Your FAFSA Report

A student bikes on Hampshire College campus

What is the FAFSA?

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the application for various types of federal and state financial aid, such as federal grants, federal loans, state grants, and federal work-study.

All Hampshire College students applying for financial aid (not including international students) need to complete a FAFSA each academic year. We use the FAFSA and the CSS Profile forms to help determine one's eligbility for institutional aid.

Our school code for the FAFSA is 004661.


If you have any questions about the status of your FAFSA report, please call 1.800.433.3243.

Stay In Touch
With Financial Aid
Snail Mail
Financial Aid
Hampshire College
893 West Street
Amherst, MA 01002