Open Enrollment: Find rate information, enrollment forms, and benefit summaries.
Hampshire employees can participate in OPRA trips.
Benefits are an important component of the total compensation package here at Hampshire College. We offer a wide array of benefits, including comprehensive medical insurance coverage, retirement plans, employer paid life insurance, and generous time off.
Employees working at least half time with an appointment of six months or longer are eligible for our benefit program
Health and Wellness
Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Opportunities for Employees and Spouses
- Degree Program for Employees
- Tuition Remission for Dependent Children
- Tuition Grant for Dependent Children
- Tuition Exchange Programs
- Council of Independent Colleges Tuition Exchange Program (CIC-TEP)
- Tuition Exchange Program (TEP)
Benefits Fact Sheets (pdf files)
Summary Annual Reports (pdf files)
This website is intended as a general overview of Hampshire College benefits plans only. Every effort has been made to summarize these programs accurately. In all cases, the actual provisions of each benefit plan will govern if there is any inconsistency between this site and Hampshire's formal plans or contracts.