Student technicians at the diagnostic center assist other students with software and hardware problems.
Library 3rd floor
We publish out a tech tip every week. Check out the IT blog for latest updates.
Getting Help Getting Connected
During orientation IT staff will be available to assist with getting your computer connected to the network. We will be around to help all day on the day you arrive. Just look for a staff member or student in a brightly colored IT T-shirt.
Hampshire College requires the installation of active and up-to-date anti-virus software on all student, faculty, and staff computers that use the College's network. Users who do not have active, up-to-date anti-virus software may be restricted from accessing resources on the network.
Where to go for More Information or Assistance
- We have extensive documentation available here on our website.
- We post a tech tip every week on the Information Technology blog and share it via the announcement system on the Intranet and on Facebook.
- The IT help desk is available during the hours of 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Student computer repair support is available 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday via the student diagnostic center on the 3rd floor of the library.
- For more information on what to bring that is not technology based, please be sure to check the Office of New Student Programs before you arrive pages.