Student Financial Services
Student financial services comprises the financial aid office and the student accounts office, and is designed to meet the wide range of financing needs of our students and parents.
The offices are located on the second floor of the R. W. Kern Center.
Grants, scholarships, student and parent loans, and student employment.
- Kristin Hmieleski, director of financial aid
- Jean Berg, assistant director
- Janel Johnson, financial aid specialist/student employment coordinator
- Stephanie Kirkland, financial aid counselor
- Andy Korenewsky, senior associate director
Tuition and fee charges, billing and payment options, and refunds.
- Michael Singletary, bursar
- Lisa Consolmagno, accounts receivable assistant