Work Order Procedure
Facilities and Grounds - Maintenance Requests
Asset Essentials is Hampshire College's maintenance management system. This service allows you to submit repair requests to our Facilities and Grounds Department for any space owned by Hampshire College.
- Requesting maintenance service in your room or mod authorizes a Facilities and Grounds employee to enter the area you specify. Once Facilities and Grounds arrives for a work order they will knock on the door several times. If no one answers the door, Facilities and Grounds employees will key into the space, announce themselves, and complete the task.
- You do not need to be present for the repair work to be done. Facilities employees do not work in a student's room or mod before 9 a.m. unless there are special reasons for doing so.
The work order system is not intended for emergencies. If you have an emergency, please contact Campus Safety and Wellbeing at 413.559.5424.
How to Enter a Facilities and Grounds Work Order:
Sign into Asset Essentials with your Hampshire College credentials.
If you have a question about a repair request you have already submitted or have trouble logging into the system, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asset Essentials is also available as a mobile app!
- Once you download and open the mobile app please utilize; hampshirecollege (lowercase, no space) as the Client ID.
- This will bring you to a Hampshire College log in page (you have seen this page before).
- Sign in with your Hampshire College credentials.
- Start using the Asset Essentials Mobile App!
Please email email@example.com and tell us about your experiences with Asset Essentials and/or the App!
Non-Facilities and Grounds Maintenance Requests
For repair requests for washers and dryers in the laundry room, please use the Automatic Laundry site.