Benefits are an important component of the total compensation package here at Hampshire College. We offer a wide array of benefits, including comprehensive medical insurance coverage, retirement plans, employer paid life insurance, and generous time off.
Employees working at least half time with an appointment of six months or longer are eligible for our benefit program
Health and Wellness
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Caregiver Support and Resources
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts (FSA and HSA)
Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Opportunities for Employees and Spouses
- Degree Program for Employees
- Tuition Remission for Dependent Children
- Tuition Grant for Dependent Children
- Tuition Exchange Program (TEP)
Summary Annual Reports
- 2019 Health (pdf)
- 2019 Dental (pdf)
- 2019 Vision (pdf)
- 2019 Life/Long-Term Disability (pdf)
- 2019 403(b) Retirement (pdf)
Benefits Advisory Committee
Information about the Benefits Advisory Committee can be found on the Intranet.
This website is intended as a general overview of Hampshire College benefits plans only. Every effort has been made to summarize these programs accurately. In all cases, the actual provisions of each benefit plan will govern if there is any inconsistency between this site and Hampshire's formal plans or contracts.
Employee Benefits Webinar
On Tuesday, November 1, 2022, there was an informational webinar with the College's insurance brokers, Brown & Brown. If you were unable to join us for the webinar, you can watch the recording below.