Jump to navigation
You are here:
Fall semester bills are ready for viewing the first week of July, with payment due August 5, and spring semester bills are ready to view the first week of December, with payment due January 3. Late payments can generate a late payment fee and will jeopardize registration and enrollment status, preventing students from:
Federal regulations on the right to privacy require that bills be in the student's name; therefore, the student bears the responsibility for payment. Granting online access for a third party to view and pay bills does not relieve the student of ultimate financial responsibility for unpaid balances.
1. Online Payments:
2. Check/Money Order: You may make a payment directly to the College in the form of a check or money order payable to the Trustees of Hampshire College and mailing it to: Hampshire College, Student Accounts, 893 West Street, Amherst, MA, 01002-3359.
3. Monthly Payment Plan: You may contract with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to pay your bill over a period of 5 months each semester. The payment plan is interest-free with a $60 enrollment fee for the academic year or $35 for one semester, and may be an alternative to borrowing. You will need the student ID number to establish a plan. You may visit their website at www.afford.com/hampshire or by phone at 800.722.4867.More information about monthly payment plans »
4. Loan Financing: There are several loan options available to students and parents.
5. Wire Transfer Payment: International wires are managed by Flywire via a link you will see on the payment site accessed via TheHub, or https://ebilling.hampshire.edu. Flywire offers savings in fees and exchange rates compared to normal international wires.
6. Work Study Payroll Deduction: Students may elect to have a portion of their work study wages applied directly to their bills. The payment will be deducted from their bi-weekly paycheck. Please contact student accounts for the forms for payroll deduction.
Monthly payment plans are available.
Learn more »