MySchoolBuilding.com is Hampshire College's maintenance request system. This service allows you to submit building repair requests for your room/hall/mod to our facilities and grounds department online.
Requesting maintenance service in your room or mod authorizes a facilities and grounds worker to enter the area you specify. You do not need to be present for the repair work to be done. Facilities employees normally will not attempt to work in a student's room or mod before 9 a.m. unless there are special reasons for doing so.
Please use this system to report maintenance issues, as opposed to calling facilities directly; if you have a question about a repair request you have already submitted, or trouble logging into the system, do call facilities at 413.559.6614.
Requesting a Repair
Please note these instructions have changed as of fall 2016.
First Time Sign Up:
- Right click on this link and choose "Open in New Tab": MySchoolBuilding.com
- Register an account by clicking on "Never Submitted a Request? Register Here!" toward the bottom of the page. From here you can follow the on-screen prompts to complete your registration and create a password (IT staff suggest using a password other than your Hampshire webmail password, for your security). The "account number" is 670970164.
Entering Your Request:
If you have previously used our system, you will enter your username and password at MySchoolBuilding.com. If your password does not work, click "forgot password." From there you can follow the on screen prompts to complete your personal password setup.
Once you are logged in, fill in the required fields describing your request. Before you submit your request it will ask you for a submittal password, which will be the word "password".
You will receive email updates regarding the status of your requested repair.
Non-Facilities and Grounds Maintenance Requests
- For repair requests for washers and dryers in the laundry room, please use the Automatic Laundry site.
- For internet access and other information technology issues please submit a trouble ticket on TheHub or call the IT Help Desk at 413.559.5418.
- For any other problems with your room or hall/mod, please email your contact info, location, and detailed description of the problem to email@example.com.
For emergency maintenance issues after business hours, call campus safety and security at 413.559.5424.