Graduate or professional school, more so than undergraduate school, is about preparing for a career in a particular field. If you have been considering a specific field, take time to investigate where a graduate degree can really take you.
Information that will help you think through the option of graduate or professional school:
- Why go?
- When should I go?
- When should I apply?
- Application components
- Selecting a school
- Comparing degree programs
- Contacting Professors
- Admissions tests
- Letters of recommendation
- Hampshire transcripts
- Personal statements
- Financial Aid
- Special Hampshire Opportunities:
- Talk with faculty in your field about programs, your goals, etc.
- Talk with people in your field.
- Make an appointment to see a SPARC Advisor.