Your FAFSA Report
What is the FAFSA?
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the application for various types of federal and state financial aid, such as federal grants, federal loans, state grants, and federal work-study. We also use the FAFSA to help determine one's eligibility for institutional aid.
All Hampshire College students applying for financial aid (not including international students) need to complete a FAFSA each academic year.
Our school code for the FAFSA is 004661.
- Complete the FAFSA
- What's new on the FAFSA
- Tips for completing the FAFSA
- Watch a FAFSA tutorial
- FAFSA checklist
- Avoid common FAFSA errors
- Signing your FAFSA form
- Reading your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Taxable grant review
- Rollovers of retirement accounts
- Making corrections to your SAR
- The verification process
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) on the FAFSA
- Request an IRS tax return transcript
- Verification of non-tax filing
- Special verification cases
If you have any questions about the status of your FAFSA report, please call 1.800.433.3243.