In case of a life-threatening emergency, dial 911.
Urgent medical care on the Hampshire campus
Our services are open to students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
We provide assistance with urgent medical needs that are not life-threatening.
Our student EMTs can provide
- Medical evaluation
- Urgent medical treatment
Although we do not provide transportation to the hospital, patients may request ambulance transport via Amherst Fire Department or a Mutual Aid Agency.
If you wish to speak to a counselor, or are concerned for your mental well-being, please refer to Health Services’ guide to Counseling Services, which includes a wide range of options.
Examples of reasons to call us
- Suspected alcohol poisoning
- Head injury
- Cuts, sprains, breaks, and other bodily injuries
- Excessive vomiting
- Anything you feel that you might need medical assistance with! If you're unsure, give us a call: We're happy to come and check you out!
Hours of Operation
We are currently staffed weekend days and nights:
- Friday, 8 p.m. - Saturday, 4 a.m.
- Saturday, 11 a.m. - Sunday, 4 a.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m. - Monday, 4 a.m.
To request the EMTs
To report non-life-threatening safety or security matters
Contact Campus Safety and Security
For general information
Contact the director(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org or like us on Facebook.