Health and Counseling Services
Meningitis Update 3/5/18
Call 413.559.5458 for a Meningitis B vaccine same day appointment, M-F, or come to the Wednesday, March 21, 12-3 p.m. walk-in clinic at RCC 2nd floor.
Hours and Appointments
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m-5:00 p.m. when the College is in session. If you have any questions, please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please call 413.559.5458 to schedule an appointment.
Hampshire College health and counseling services offers:
- ADHD/ADD coaching and medication management
- Alcohol and substance use assessment
- Immunizations including HPV, flu shots, and travel vaccines
- Case management and coordination of specialist care
- Diagnosis and treatment of common college student illnesses and injuries (UTI, sore throat, sprained ankle, mono, etc)
- Group therapy
- Mental health counseling
- Men’s health exams, STI testing, and PrEP
- Prescription pick-up: delivery from University of Massachusetts Amherst pharmacy
- Women’s health exams, birth control, emergency contraception, STI testing
- Sexual assault counseling and support
- Transgender health program: counseling and medical care
- Wellness Services (TB tests, sports physicals)
- Quit smoking resources
- Life-threatening emergency: 911
When school is in session:
- Hampshire College health and counseling services: 413.559.5458 (medical and counseling appointments)
- After hours mental health support 413.559.5458, press 1 to speak with a mental health counselor
- After hours medical advice 413.559.5458, press 2 to speak with an advice nurse
- Campus police: 413.559.5555
- Campus EMTs: 413.559.5555
- University of Massachusetts Health Services: 413.577.5000
Hampshire College Health and Counseling Services provides confidential medical and mental health care for all students to encourage a healthy and integrated mind and body, and is accredited by the AAAHC (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care).