Health and Counseling Services
Meningitis Update 8/21/2018
Call 413.559.5458 for a Meningitis B vaccine same day appointment, M-F when school is in session.
Hampshire College Health and Counseling Services is closed for patient care during the summer. We are open for administrative purposes only. Phone messages and emails will be checked and responded to periodically throughout the summer. We will resume patient care on Monday, September 3.
Hours and Appointments
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m-5:00 p.m. when the College is in session. If you have any questions, please call or email us at email@example.com
Please call 413.559.5458 to schedule an appointment.
Hampshire College Health and Counseling Services offers:
- ADHD/ADD coaching and medication management
- Alcohol and substance use assessment
- Immunizations including HPV, flu shots, and travel vaccines
- Case management and coordination of specialist care
- Diagnosis and treatment of common college student illnesses and injuries (UTI, sore throat, sprained ankle, mono, etc.)
- Group therapy
- Mental health counseling
- Men’s health exams, STI testing, and PrEP
- Prescription pick-up: delivery from University of Massachusetts Amherst Pharmacy
- Women’s health exams, birth control, emergency contraception, STI testing
- Sexual assault counseling and support
- Transgender health program: counseling and medical care
- Wellness Services (TB tests, sports physicals)
- Quit smoking resources
- Life-threatening emergency: 911
When school is in session:
- Hampshire College Health and Counseling Services: 413.559.5458 (medical and counseling appointments)
- After hours mental health support 413.559.5458, press 1 to speak with a mental health counselor
- After hours medical advice 413.559.5458, press 2 to speak with an advice nurse
- Campus police: 413.559.5555
- Campus EMTs: 413.559.5555
- University of Massachusetts Health Services: 413.577.5000
Hampshire College Health and Counseling Services provides confidential medical and mental health care for all students to encourage a healthy and integrated mind and body, and is accredited by the AAAHC (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care).