Health and Counseling Services
Hampshire College Health and Counseling Services provides confidential medical and mental health care for all students to encourage a healthy and integrated mind and body, and is accredited by the AAAHC (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care).
Hours and Appointments
Currently, Health and Counseling Services is operating on a limited summer schedule for administrative purposes only. If you have any questions please call or send an email to email@example.com .
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m-5 p.m. when the College is in session.
Please call 413.559.5458 to schedule an appointment.
Hampshire College Health and Counseling Services offers:
- ADHD/ADD coaching and medication management
- Alcohol and substance use assessment
- Allergy shots and immunizations including HPV, flu shots, and travel vaccines
- Case management and coordination of specialist care
- Diagnosis and treatment of common college student illnesses and injuries (UTI, sore throat, sprained ankle, mono, etc)
- Group therapy
- Mental health counseling
- Men’s health exams, STI testing, and PrEP
- Prescription pick-up: delivery from University of Massachusetts Amherst pharmacy
- Women’s health exams, birth control, emergency contraception, STI testing
- Sexual assault counseling and support
- Transgender health program: counseling and medical care
- Wellness Services (TB tests, sports physicals)
- Quit smoking resources
- Life-threatening emergency: 911
When school is in session:
- Hampshire College Health and Counseling Services: 413.559.5458 (medical and counseling appointments)
- After hours mental health support 413. 559.5458, press 1 to speak with a mental health counselor
- After hours medical advice 413.559.5458, press 2 to speak with an advice nurse
- Campus police: 413.559.5555
- Campus EMTs: 413.559.5555
- University of Massachusetts Health Services: 413.577.5000