See our planning for 2020–21.

Financial Aid Forms

Student working on laptop

Below are some forms that may be required for some students applying for financial aid.

Check your financial aid Net Partner portal to see what is required for your financial aid application.

>> Learn how you may send these documents to us.

>> Find more information about the financial aid process.

Verification Worksheets for the 2021-2022 Academic Year

If your 2021-2022 FAFSA was selected for the verification process by the U.S. Department of Education or by Hampshire College, you will need to complete and return a specific Verification Worksheet to the Hampshire College financial aid office. There are three different Verification Worksheets for the 2021-2022 year:

Please refer to your My Financial Aid account to see which worksheet is required. Be sure to review and complete all sections of the worksheet. The student and a parent who is on the FAFSA must sign the worksheet. Attach any required documentation to the worksheet and return it to the financial aid office.

NOTE: New students entering for the Fall 2021 semester who have been selected for verification should submit their worksheet to the financial aid office AFTER May 1, 2021. Please submit the worksheet only if you plan to attend Hampshire College for the 2021-2022 year.

NOTE: If you are a continuing student or on leave and planning to return to Hampshire, we cannot determine your financial aid until all required forms are received, including those for verification.  Please submit your verification worksheet to the financial aid office by May 1, 2021.

Other Financial Aid Forms

Stay In Touch
With Financial Aid
Snail Mail
Financial Aid
Hampshire College
893 West Street
Amherst, MA 01002