Hampshire College Health and Counseling Services provides confidential medical and mental health care for all students to encourage a healthy and integrated mind and body.
Hampshire College health and counseling services is accredited by the AAAHC (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care).
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m-5 p.m. when the College is in session.
Open for medical and mental health appointments starting Monday, September 7.
Making an Appointment
Please call 413.559.5458 to schedule an appointment at health and counseling services.
Hampshire College health and counseling services offers:
- ADHD/ADD coaching and medication management
- Alcohol and substance use assessment
- Allergy shots & immunizations including HPV, flu shots, and travel vaccines
- Case management and coordination of specialist care
- Diagnosis and treatment of common college student illnesses and injuries (UTI, sore throat, sprained ankle, mono, etc)
- Group therapy
- Mental health counseling
- Men’s health exams, STI testing and PrEP
- Prescription pick- up: delivery from UMass/Amherst pharmacy
- Women’s health exams, birth control, emergency contraception, STI testing
- Sexual assault counseling and support
- Transgender health program: counseling and medical care
- Wellness Services (TB tests, sports physicals, smoking cessation
We are located near the admissions office and the Red Barn, just a short walk from the dorms or the mods.
View the Campus map
- Life-threatening emergency: 911
- Hampshire College health services: 413.559.5458 (medical and counseling appointments)
- After hours mental health support 413. 559.5458, press 1 to speak with a mental health counselor
- After hours medical advice 413.559.5458, press 2 to speak with an advice nurse
- Campus police: 413.559.5555
- Campus EMTs: 413.559.5555
- University of Massachusetts Health Services: 413.577.5000
What To Do When Health and Counseling Services is Closed
Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Patient Rights and Responsibilities (pdf)