An internship is a short-term work experience that emphasizes learning.
You can do an internship in virtually any field, and it can be part-time, full-time, paid, or unpaid. With approval from faculty, you may use an internship to fulfill your Community Engaged Learning (CEL-2) requirement.
Hampshire students do internships during the fall and spring semesters, as well as during winter and summer break.
An Internship Can Help You
- Learn about and develop skills in your field of interest
- Add substance to your Division II or Division III
- Gain valuable contacts and recommendations
- Receive job or grad school offers
- Make decisions about your life path
If you would like to talk with someone about your ideas for an internship, or get help navigating the resources above, please email email@example.com to make an appointment with a career counselor.