You are here

International Student Advising

The multicultural and international student services office provides information and programs to international students about the campus and community; and provides support and assistance concerning visas and related immigration issues. 

Direct all questions to or 413.559.5779 (Rochelle "O.C." Gorman).

(If you are an international exchange visitor or visiting scholar, please contact the global education office with your questions.)

Important Announcements

Report Changes in U.S. Address:

F-1 students who are currently enrolled at Hampshire College and present in the U.S. are required to report any change of address within 10 days of moving. This includes moving during summer break, to a different campus dorm/mod/room or to a different off-campus residence. Report changes online.


The following individuals can sign I-20's for F-1 Students:

  • Rochelle "O.C." Gorman (second floor of the Cultural Center, 413.559.5779)


Emergency Contact Information:

In case of emergency while traveling, you can contact Rochelle "O.C." Gorman at 413.559.5779 during business office hours (9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.), or call the Hampshire dispatcher (any time of day) at 413.559.5424.

Custom Ads