International Student Services

The International Student Services office provides information and programs to international students about the campus and community and provides support and assistance concerning visas and related immigration issues. 

Direct all questions to or the call 413.559.6205.

(If you are an international exchange visitor or visiting scholar, please contact the Global Education Office with your questions.)

Important Announcements

Report Changes in U.S. Address:

F-1 students who are currently enrolled at Hampshire College and present in the U.S. are required to report any change of address within 10 days of moving. This includes moving during summer break, to a different campus dorm/mod/room, or to a different off-campus residence. Report changes online.

The following individuals can sign I-20's for F-1 students:

Greg Narleski, PDSO, director of student affairs. 413.559.6205,, Merrill Student Life, 1st floor, international student services.

John Wildman, DSO, director of student affairs. 413.559.5770,, Merrill Student Life, 2nd floor, dean of students.

Emergency Contact Information

In case of emergency while traveling, you can contact the international student advisor at 413.559.6205 during business hours (9 am- 4:30 pm), or call Hampshire Campus Safety (24 hours) at 413.559.5424.

Important Forms

Address Change Form 
Request for Letter 
Request for New I-20 (Returning Students)
CIP code confirmation information
Exchange and Field Study Approval Instructions