Here is a list of many of the services CSS provides
- Investigation of suspected crimes
- Emergency response
- Fire alarm
- Security alarm
- Parking/vehicle oversight
- Vehicle Registration
- Bicycle Registration
- General calls for service
- Facilities and grounds maintenance reporting
- Lockouts and access requests (temporary onecards)
- Printing onecards (email email@example.com)
- Accident response and reporting
- Anonymous Tip Reporting
- Transportation Services
- Vehicle Assistance
- Non-life threatening medical response
- Building security services
- Title IX complaint response
- Fire Safety
- Lost and Found
- Facilitates residential safety discussions
- Pool Vehicle Management
- CSS Maintains four college pool vans
- Reviews defensive driver eligibility and risk management
- Oversees reservations and loans
More pool vehicle Information:
College pool vehicles are to be used for College business only. They are not for personal use.
- Requests from students, faculty, and staff must be made by an employee of the College with approved budget oversight.
- For student group reservations, contact the campus leadership and activities office at 413.559.5746 to reserve a pool vehicle.
- All drivers must complete the defensive driving credential course offered on line. Driver credentials must be renewed each year and driver safety class must be retaken every 5 years.
A vehicle request should be made 3 days or more in advance. You can request a fleet/pool vehicle online any time Colleague is available. Once the vehicle request has been approved, you will receive the approved form via email. This form MUST be printed out and brought to the campus safety and security office on the first floor of the Johnson Library when picking up the van, along with the check out/in and trip roster forms. Vehicles cannot go out without these completed forms.