Students of Color and International Students in Natural and Cognitive Science
The SCIENCES Network was created for students of color and international students who are interested in and/or concentrating in natural science or cognitive science. This network provides resources, networking, and support through:
- a listserv
- connections with alumni scientists
- participation in science outreach programs, including
- Hampshire's Day in the Lab
- Summer science camp (CSI)
- Other partnership activities to be announced
- Local school programs
- academic support groups
- internship opportunities
- connections with regional organizations of minority/international science students
- participation in faculty searches
- having fun!
Network with other scientists at Hampshire, Harvard, and MIT. Ask in the NS office for more information about when to sign up.