On-Campus Offices and Resources

Advising (CASA)

The Center for Academic Support and Advising (CASA) provides support and assistance to students and advisors to plan and achieve academic goals.

Campus Mailboxes

Please remember to check your on-campus mailbox at the post office on the ground floor of the Harold F. Johnson Library. On-campus mailings as well as fliers and other important information will be sent to your assigned mailbox.

Campus Safety and Wellbeing

Parking information, including policies and parking citation appeal forms, can be found through Campus Safety and Wellbeing.

  • Please register your vehicle if you will be bringing it on campus. A parking lot will be assigned to you after your registration has been approved.
  • Please register your bicycle if you will be bringing it on campus. Wondering where to park your bicycle? Bike racks have been placed randomly around campus. Please be sure to bring your own lock to secure your bicycle.
  • Report and incident or concern.

Commuter Spaces

Dean of Students

The Dean of Students Office provides a broad range of student services and facilitates educational and campus life opportunities within the division of Student Life.

Dining Services

Dining Services provides healthy and comfort foods at the Dining Commons and Kern Kafé. Meal plans are available.

Emergency Notification System

The Hampshire College Emergency Notification System allows the College to contact the College community in the event of an emergency via text message, voice message, or email. 

Getting Around

Health and Counseling Services

Visit Health and Counseling Services.

Labs and Printing

Need to use a computer, make a copy, or print something? Find out where.


    Lockers are available in the Robert Crown Center (RCC) on a first come, first serve basis. Any student with a valid picture ID may sign up for a locker in RCC locker room. Lockers can be signed out per semester. Please visit the RCC during open hrs to inquire. Students must provide their own locks.

    Meal Plans

    Voluntary meal plan options are available for commuters.


    Lost your OneCard ID? Find out how to obtain a replacement card.

    SPARC (Supporting your Purpose through Action, Resources, and Connections)

    Visit SPARC, located on the third floor of Harold Johnson Library for assistance with internships, resume building, and more.

    Residence Life & Student Engagement

    Looking for activities or student groups to join? Or do you have housing questions? Visit Residence Life & Student Engagement located on the second floor of Dakin Student Life Center.

    What's Hampening